Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Scheduled Facebook Posts



1. Today, or tonight, I am posting the leg workout that I did. I always like posting my workouts because it inspires people to go to the gym, or even just do a home workout. It draws people in to see who I am, what I do, and shows them that I want to help.  I think me posting my full workout will engage people because a lot of people are lost when it comes to routines or finding what to do in the gym. So, this will lead them in the right direction.

2. I posted a quote with a picture that will appear tomorrow morning. I find through Instagram that people really like this. Most the time it is a motivating factor when it comes to a picture with a quote. A lot of times people will resonate with the quote and if the picture is badass, they will be more motivated as they resonate.

3. Lastly, I posted a shoulder exercise. Its very hard for people to get their shoulders sore or find ways to workout their shoulders. As in the first post, I post tips on how to workout, so people have something to do in the gym. It motivates me when I plan out my workout first sometimes as well. It also motivates me when I find a new exercise, I tend to want to go workout more just so I can try it! This is a burn out as well, so not only is it a good exercise to do, but it will fatigue your shoulders in all the right ways. I love following people who give out tips on movements and if I like them aesthetically, I want to try it even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment