Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Alternate Assignment for Part 1: Week 8: Get Visual

Which media you are using, how many followers you have and how effective it is for your business.  How often do you post? What sort of hashtags do you use? How many other businesses do you follow?

My most popular account for my business and the one that I use most, is Instagram. My Instagram name is @getz_fitt and I have 29,000 followers. I am a personal trainer, so I often post photos of what I eat, short clips of workouts and just my daily routine. I also use the story feature of Instagram when it comes to my clients. I like to record parts of their workout and show it on my story to keep people interactive. This is effective for my business because it draws people in with the tips and clips of my workouts. I always put that I am a personal trainer, and I give my E-mail  at the end of most posts for people to contact me from there after viewing my pictures and clips. I post daily, sometimes up to four times a day. I use hashtags that go with the day and always #fitfam, fitspo, fitness, motivation, inspiration, weight loss, abs , cardio , personatrainer, fitnessmotivation and many more depending on what day it is! I follow about 2,000 other people, I wouldn't say all of them are businesses. I like to follow trainers that I can learn from and businesses that I can follow to grow my business. Often times I will have businesses contact me to promote their product, which in turn, promotes me and my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment