1. Ashley Nordman @AshleyNordman
2. Frances Phillips @FrankVPhillips
3. Gunnar Peterson @Gunnar
4. Nicole Wilkins
5. Bret Contreras
I created a Health Coaching list and a Personal Training list. I did this because these are my two main focuses in my job and it allows me to separate the two. This way, when I want to be inspired by someone in a certain category, I can more effectively search for what Im looking for when I go to the lists. This way, I don't have to sift through a bunch of people to find the one person I want. It definitely is a great factor to staying organized!
My customers could expect to see my tweets a few times a day, most likely morning, afternoon and night. The times when people wake up before work, lunch hours and after work hours. I think these are most effective, because this is when people can and mostly do check their phones. I know that at any job I work, I am never on my phone. Since that is the case, usually a 9-5 or times within there will be less productive as far as social media goes. I really think night time is the key, I often stay up in bed and play on my phone, I find it is common!
No comments:
Post a Comment