On my blog I would use a workout section, a nutrition section and a personal growth section. As far as working out goes, it is important to get the mind and body right. I have noticed through the years of bodybuilding and competing, I have grown more mentally than anything. The sport has tested me and has tested my self love. It is so important that you separate aesthetics and self love and that you be happy in your body no matter how is looks. This is why I would have a personal growth section.
As far as having a nutrition section, you have to eat right to lose weight and even to create a happier, healthier life! Food is mood. I always say that! When it comes to nutrition, it is 80% or even 90% of getting in shape. Don't get me wrong, you have to workout, eat right and care for yourself when it comes to a healthy lifestyle too. Yet, food has so many nutritious benefits, benefits that can help you live longer, benefits that can help you feel better, have more energy and most importantly, improve your health. Food is fuel, food is medicine, food is a huge part of life and many people don't see how much good, good food can have on the body!
Lastly, workouts is the other section I would include. I am a personal trainer and it is my job to show people how to workout correctly and efficiently for what their goals are! It is important that I showcase my craft and show others that I know what I am doing when it comes to personal training, exercise rehab and reaching your goals with exercise!
All in all, I would use these three topics to grow my business because they all have to do with what I do. I can showcase that I know what I am doing, show client results, and teach others how to live a healthier and happier life. I see that when you give tips and when you show people the way, you get more followers and people become more interested. I, myself, keep in shape so that I can show others that it is possible, how they can keep in shape like me and tips on what to do and what not to do. I do this through all these categories so it can help my business grow. I post about these three things so I can teach others. Hitting on these subjects for my business has worked thus far!
Personal Touch comments :
Karim_Zameer
Enders_Ashley
McIntire_Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment