Sunday, April 16, 2017
Week 11A- Creating A Newsletter
My business letter will host topics that have to do with health and fitness. As stated in my last post, I want to include workouts, nutrition and having a healthy mind (spirituality). All of those things have to do with leading a healthy and happy life. I would send a newsletter weekly. I think that in the fitness industry it is good to keep people up to date and there are so many topics to cover. I would send out a weekly reminder, on Monday's, so people can start their weeks off right. This way they can have a new goal for the week! I think my customers would enjoy seeing how they can start living a healthier life while creating more happiness in the process. I think that if I can educate people on food, exercise, and get their minds thinking positively, they can truly be motivated towards working on being a better version of themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree that sometimes we can use a friendly reminder or motivation to set us on the healthy lifestyle path. You are that motivation for a lot of people, and I believe you can bring out the best in people. We should stay in touch because I like to serve people better food choices, and you like to motivate them for a healthier life. Like peanut butter and jelly!
ReplyDeleteI really like your ideas of posting things like workouts and nutrition information. I am a huge health nut myself so I can vouch that I would subscribe to something like that because that kind of information is what I am always looking for. Educating people on what they eat and getting in a good amount of exercise is a great idea as well.
ReplyDeleteI like your comment about helping people with positive motivation. Including that theme I your marketing should make you stand out.
ReplyDelete