I think this website is very effective. Model Mayhem is almost like a Facebook for models, or people wanting to break into that industry, (which includes a lot of different jobs other than modeling). It is a website for amateur and professional models, photographers, makeup artists and hairstylists to connect and build portfolios or book jobs! I love this site! It is especially great if you are looking to break into some type of industry that involves any of the professions. This website connects people together and it has worked great for me when it comes to fitness modeling. Sometimes it is expensive to book a shoot, and with this site, you can work with photographers for free who are trying to build up their portfolios! I check it almost every day. The design is fun, right when you get to the website they have pictures of models and photography done. You can either click and play around, or jump around from there. You can also skip all that and just go to your page and inbox. The website has many different search areas that are easily accessible. This is such an awesome site for pros and beginners. I have gotten offered to do paid work being an amateur, so it is an incentive for me to keep in shape and keep building my portfolio for future jobs! As far as being improved, I have noticed that sometimes my mail does not always show. I had a message sent for paid work and was never notified. I think it was a glitch in the system. Also, it can be a little confusing when you are looking for work and want to put in specific terms. I usually post to the site, saying my availability instead of looking, as I can get confused! I think they could make the searching for jobs area a little more user friendly.
This is another website I visit daily. This website is basically an archive of workouts, updated daily for new routines to follow. I like visiting the site if I need some inspiration for my workouts or even inspiration for some cooking tips! I mostly use the website for the workouts though. Joe Donnelly is a retired football player who has no nonsense workouts. He is one of the very few people who I trust with workouts, because he is more advanced. Most workouts usually aren’t hard enough or don’t have the complex movements I need, but his workouts really keep me interested! In his website, he has different sections and drop down tabs. It is very organized and I can get to what I need to fast. I often check it right before I workout, and need to check it fast most the time. I know the exact area I need to go into and it is easily accessible! If you aren’t a member, the page opens right to being able to join or look at the free stuff offered. I usually sign in right away. Once signed in, the world of workouts and meals are opened up! It is awesome, and again for me, easily accessbile. What keeps me coming back are the workouts. It shows Monday through Sunday and you can just click on the day or body part wanted! As far as being improved, the website does take a second to load sometimes. I actually really like the layout and simplicity of the site. When I sign in, everything is very clear and clean. There are not a ton of distractions and like I said, I get to what I need to get to, fast! Maybe he can add a few more photos, but I wouldn't want it to take away from the content too much. I really enjoy this site, then again, I just use it for the workouts!
No comments:
Post a Comment